More articles coming soon!
Anxiety occurs when these neurotransmitters get out of balance. If you are suffering from palpitations (fast heart beats),feeling agitated, small things start bothering you a lot lately, and most importantly, the chances are brain chemicals not in balanced. You start question if your Anti-Anxiety drugs are working….., take a look at this questionnaire and score yourself to see which category you score highest. I use Amino Acid therapy called Organic Acid Test as well as other modalities (supplements, Chinese herbs, homeopathy, aromatherapy etc…) conjunction with Tamie style gently “hormone balancing” acupuncture along with Adrenal imbalance treatment.
- Are you taking a medication that causes anxiety? by Suzy Cohen
- How leaky gut can lead to depression, anxiety, and migraine headaches by Doni Wilson
- Low Zinc and GABA contributing to anxiety in children and women by Trudy Scott
- Antibiotic (Fluoroquinolone) induced anxiety by Trudy Scott with Lisa Blomquist
- Natural and Alternative Treatment to ADD & ADHD with Dr. Phil Carson
- Pyroluria Symptom List by Trudy Scott
- Thyroid and Anxiety by Nikolas Hedberg
- Anxiety Questionnaires by Trudy Scott
- Nutritional TESTING for figuring out the root causes of your Anxiety by Trudy Scott
- Social Anxiety Disorder linked to High Serotonin Levels by Joseph Marcela
- Is your gut to blame for Anxiety and Acne? by David Jockers
- Gluten Sensitivity – A cause for Anxiety, Depression, and Migraine by Peter Osborne
- How to Overcome Chronic Fear and Anxiety by Ben Kim
- How does acupuncture work for treating Anxiety? The answer – releases endorphins
- GABA vs Phenibut for Anxiety
Read Tamie’s favorite articles here!