I can write about Leaky Gut in details for sure because I had had this for a long time (I was not aware of it) and ended up in SIBO. Have you ever met anybody who had leaky gut, intestinal permeability, and diagnosed by their physicians? Even seeing functional medicine holistic doctors in this area (I am in Boston, MA), it is rare to see patients who were diagnosed by their physicians. But I am telling you the fact this is the root of the root cause of many diseases in these days. Please check the HIDDEN CAUSE page on my site for more details. It manifests as so many symptoms as you might not aware of a recurrent migraine headache, food sensitivity, eye pains, chronic neck stiffness, chronic joint pain, chronic sinus infections, insomnia, ringing in ear, anxiety, short temper, depression, brain fog, eczema and adult acne and more… If you have the family history of stomach related diseases, you may give the more target treatment for stomach by making your own “heal my leaky gut cocktail” in the morning and take it with each meal for three months and re-evaluate.
- 6 grams of L-Glutamine Powder
- Slippery Elm Herbal Extract
- 1 capsule High Potency of Probiotics
- 3 drops of Fulvic Minerals
- 2 oz of Aloe Vela (This is the purest Aloe Vela I recommend)
If you are taking HCL capsules with the meal and you do not want to take it forever and / or would like to know how much your gut really need HCL, this is the good test “The HCL Challenge Test“. You will see the big differences before and after doing pathogen purge (detox) for a month or two to get rid of any pathogens you have (small to large parasites, bacteria overgrowth in small intestines, H. Pylori bacteria in stomach, yeast overgrowth, fungus overgrowth, chronic constipation, to irregular bowel movements- IBS). When you heal your gut, you will get your health back but a lot of patients I met in my clinic were doing wrong sequences.
This is the most recent NIH study for Gluten Sensitivity and Leaky Gut connection:
- Dr. Ruscio’s take for how to determine gluten is the cause of leaky gut in your case.
- How acid-blocking medications can cause food allergies by Tom Malterre
Leaky Gut related links:
- Is Heartburn caused by “Leaky Esophagus”? by Chris Kresser
- The leaky gut protocol by David Jockers
- The dangers of leaky gut by David Jockers
- Is your gut causing you to have anxiety and acne? by David Jockers
- Is your gut bacteria making you fat? by David Jockers
- 9 signs you have leaky gut by Josh Axe
- Modern life depletes gut microbes (short video) by Joseph Mercola
- Heal the gut no matter what by Cassie Bjork
- Butyrate, Inflammation, and Leaky Gut by Body Ecology
- 22 benefits of Butyrate by self-hacked
- Healing leaky gut in 5 simple steps by Doni Wilson
- Top 5 causes of IBS and how they related to leaky gut by Doni Wilson
- 5 more causes of IBS and how they relate to leaky gut by Doni Wilson
- Unexplained weight gain – could it be leaky gut? by Doni Wilson
- How leaky gut can lead to depression, anxiety and migraine headache by Doni Wilson
- Leaky gut – what is it and what can you do about it by Doni Wilson
- Testing for leaky gut – Putting the pieces together by Doni Wilson
- Healing leaking gut by Doni Wilson
- Leaky Gut and heartburn, acid reflux and ulcer by Doni Wilson
- Leaky Gut and Autoimmune Diseases – What’s the connection? by Doni Wilson
- HCL Challenge Testing Method by clear medicine.com
More about Leaky Gut Articles posted HERE!
Click HERE for Lab Testing Information
IBS & IBD
I will expand this section soon!
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is umbrella diagnosis includes SIBO (small intestines bacterial overgrowth) and SIFO (small intestines fungus overgrowth).
- The IBS within the IBD (Gary Weiner ND, Lac)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease comes with more pain includes Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease.
- Where the rubber meets the road: treating IBD (Gary Weiner ND, Lac)