Candida Yeast Infection
Candida is a fungus, a type of yeast, and a tiny amount of it lives in your mouth and intestines. Candida aids with digestion and nutrient absorption but, when overproduced, it can damage the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, destroying it and creating a syndrome called intestinal hyperpermeability or “leaky gut.” This can lead to many different health problems, ranging from digestive issues to depression. It can also cause new sensitivities and intolerances to foods, such as dairy, eggs, corn, and wheat (gluten). The effects can be felt systemwide, producing such symptoms as fatigue, muscle aches, and brain “fog.” Here are great tips to combat Candida with diet and botanicals.
Saccharomyces Boulardii – My favorite probiotics to kill Candida, yeast and fungus overgrowth
- Yeast Connection’s Candida Questionnaire and Score Sheet
- Body Ecology’s Candida Questionnaire
- Wild Rose College’s Candida Questionnaire
The following is the great information about preventing recurring UTI.
- Lactobacillus-Reuteri (#1 strain of probiotics you need to look for)
- Two major kinds of UTI – Infection of the bladder and infection of the urethra
- 23 Clinically Proven UTI Home Remedies
- Natural Guide to UTI-Free Living
- UTI Antibiotics Alert – The Unknown Dangers
- UTI-Free Habits
- The reason I like to use Saccharomyces Boulardii
- Body Ecology’s article about how to prevent UTI (unsweetened cranberry juice)
Click HERE to read articles about Candida, Fungus, Yeast, Bacterial Overgrowth.
Click HERE for Lab Testing Information